Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hello Tulips!* I have decided that this year there will be no spring cleaning--there will be Spring Sprucing. The dust on my baseboards is hurting no one! I am taking the time instead to make beautification adjustments around the apartment. Here's a peak at the projects that happened at HerSpeak this week:



[*] Hand painted wall paper












[*] Map hearts for my schweet heart












[*] Painted motivational poster for the studio


















[*] First adventure in stuffed animal making! All bedrooms need monsters: his name is Iggy.

4 comments:

  1. SPRING SPRUCING! Hahahahahaaaaa....LOVE it! I really like your Heart Maps! HAPPY PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love your blog too! I have been thinking of putting together a day of creativing and workshops here in my hometown. Your page is very inspiring!
    Salute, and Viva La Arte!
    Yoli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your painted wallpaper!!! And Iggy is adorable!!!( and thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!) Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed: all bedrooms need monsters!!

    ReplyDelete